How are you holding on? We are keeping ourselves busy, and we've been working on:
- adding new paintings, and switching some others one,
- refining the lighting, still adjusting to the URP,
- investigating the animations as the switch to the new character generator broke something, and standardised and made more flexible the way NPCs find interactables around them,
- adding voices from a test with a voice actress, hopefully we'll work together again in the future,
- adding and refining dialogues to push quests completion,
- adding more animations to interactables, and looking for new ones,
- and the usual bug fixes and improvements.
One bite at a time..
I'm enjoying the absence of wires in this environment, unlike my own where spaghetti abounds without any sort of control. May I ask where is the sabre? With which to defend myself?ReplyDelete