it is finally the end of 2020, what a challenging year it was, wasn't it?
For this last 2020 update, I have been working on a few tweaks and details that I've postponed for a while because they were not "breaking" the game, like:
- chasing some audioclips that play when they should not,
- adding more social links to the phone to help whoever wants to know more find more,
- improved the casino, the biosphere, considering incorporating La Ronde, auberge, usineC, churchClub, artCouncil,
- started testing a new puzzle mechanic using the Ishihara test,
- enhanced the buses, and subway a bit,
- had a go at the cut scenes to improve the narrative,
- fix some aesthetic issues about the dayNight cycle, and weather,
- few UI tweaks to improve UX,
- added models and tweaked a few prefabs,
- and the usual bug fixes and improvements.
Post a Comment