Starring mushroom, onion, basil.
- field mushroom,
- mixed herbs (basil, mint, parsley, spinach, whatever you have around..),
- stuffing (mushroom stalks, garlic, onions, nuts, breadcrumb..),
- lemon juice, zest.
- chop and mix the herbs and stalks
- add breadcrumbs and lemon zest and juice, any oil
- stuff the mushroom cap, garnish with cheese of your choice, nuts and extra herbs
- put in oven (pre-heated at 200C) for 10-15 minutes (depending on mushrooms' thickness) until it get soft and sweaty, and the stuffing looks a bit crispy
Get creative, share and enjoy :)